Saturday, February 16, 2013

Valentine Card

My goal this year is to use as much as I can of what I have on hand.My PLEASE LOVE ME boxes! I have all these things that are sitting there waiting to be loved enough to be placed on a project, any project, like homeless puppies or kitties. No, no, not as sad as that but... these elements, papers, stickers, ribbons, need a home! A place to shine brightly and bring joy so....  
I saw a challange on yourpaperpantry to use cardboard so here goes: 
So, I had everything in my "please love me" (scrap) boxes. The cardboard came via a scrap pack I just had to buy when I was starting out and had no scraps. Red cardboard??? I truely thought I'd NEVER have use for it. Now to use the blue, green, and rainbow pieces... The butterfly punch is MarthaStewart and its a Recolection boarder on the red cardboard. The stamped love image was in my stash as well. For a piece of scrap I thought I'd never use, I really like how it turned out. Now it's your turn... You Design it...

No comments:

Post a Comment