Monday, October 24, 2011

Halloween Panda Marci Card!

So, I only have the one LaLa Land Stamp and I needed to "change it up" so, I have this Quick Cutz Panda that I purchased from Scrapyland and thought.... oh she's in costume! How cute! I used paper from my Halloween stash drawer and some mini stamps that I've had for more years than I care to mention. I used a Stampin Up punch for the Happy Halloween sentiment and I got the idea for the torn front card from a youtube stampinup video tutorial. The flowers and brads were also in my stash ( I have collected for years and didn't start labeling until recently.) I hope this inspires you to design it and make it your own!

Live a life inspired.

2 comments:

  1. I love how you used a die to change the look of your stamp! Great idea, and great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh Tina! LOVE this idea - dressed up your stamp with a die-cut. Fabulous idea! Thanks so much for playing along and stamping the DARE at Stampy Land - new challenge going up today, with winners! ---Stampy Land Susan

    ReplyDelete